The Trinity College Culinary Club was founded on the 25th of January 2018, with Mrs.I.C.K. Hettiarachchi and Mrs.R. Ekanayake as the Teachers-in-charge.
The club was created in order to teach interested students the culinary skills related to different types of food, etiquette and practices connected to food, to further improve their knowledge on food and nutrition, presentation of food, enjoy food in the best manner, and to expose students to the culinary activities related to the Hospitality field.
The club also aims to take the native culinary culture to the international arena.[ninja_tables id=”7145″]
- Big Match Cake
- ‘Les Cuisines 2018’ Food Festival
- Visit to a Reputed Hotel
- Five Course Dinner Workshop
- Best Recipe Book of The Year
- Most Passionate Cook of The year
- Best Team of Cooks
- Selection for All Island Culinary Competitions
- CATEGORY Societies and Clubs