Please note that following the Easter Day bombings, there inevitably has to be significant extra security in place for this year’s Bradby. This is entirely done for the safety of all players and spectators and we ask for everyone’s tolerance and support as we do our best to make things run smoothly. Trinity is very grateful for the support, presence and advice of the Police and Armed Forces, without which this match would be unable to take place.
1. We regret that parking will NOT be permitted within the Stadium premises this year, other than for those with pre-issued VIP Car Passes. A shuttle service from the Digana Road has been arranged.
2. As a mark of respect to those who recently lost their lives, and also to comply with security requirements, match bands (Papare) are not permitted this year.
3. All spectators will be searched on entry. Please carry your NIC with you.
4. The following will NOT be allowed within the stadium premises:
- Bags (other than small handbags for ladies)
- Back-packs (Please note that Food stalls will be in operation)
- Fire crackers
5. Seating is strictly in designated seats only. These are clearly marked on tickets.
6. Gates will open at 1pm. To avoid delay due to the extra security measures, we recommend you arrive as early as possible. The U16 and U18 matches will precede the Bradby itself (from 1.45pm) so please come and support these two games as well.
We seek the kind understanding and co-operation of all spectators. Enjoy the game!