We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, and hardworking individual as a Lab Assistant in the International Advanced Level Section of Trinity College, Kandy.
The lab assistant is expected to work with the International Advanced Level Science teachers to process samples, perform tests, and record and analyze results. The successful candidate is expected to have in-depth knowledge of lab procedures and the importance of maintaining a clean workspace by following all lab regulations for health and safety.
- Prepare samples for testing using various laboratory equipment.
- Maintain all laboratory records.
- Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations.
- Document all activities, and results and report back to management.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and work area.
- GCE A/L in the Science stream
- Previous experience in a similar role (preferably)
- Good understanding of school laboratory systems and laboratory equipment
- Strong attention to detail
Applications should be forwarded by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5th December, 2022 stating “Lab Assistant” as the subject.
However, the school reserves the right to appoint sooner than this, should an ideal applicant be identified before this date.