Kindly read the instructions carefully and adhere to them.
- Consent Form – All the students are expected to bring the New Consent Form signed by parents. Kindly download the New Consent Form, fill in the required information and bring the Consent Form on 29 October 2021. If unable to print, a handwritten consent form is acceptable. (The new Consent Form is required according to the MoH instructions – The old form is made invalid.)
- NIC – Students are expected to bring the NIC. If the NIC is not available, students are expected to know the NIC number of the parents.
- Contact Numbers – Students are expected to know the contact numbers of their parents
- Grama Niladhari Division – Students are expected to know the name of their Grama Niladhari Division.
- Pen – Students are expected to bring a pen along with them.
- Medical Conditions – Students who have any medical condition are expected to bring the Medical Reports and/ Medical Record Book to show to the doctors.
- Dress Code – Students are expected to dress up appropriately and neatly with a collared T-Shirt (Preferably in College T-Shirt if available)
- College ID Card – Students are expected to bring their College ID Card for verification.
- If already received the vaccine/ Not willing to give consent – Parents are expected to send an email to email@example.com giving the relevant information for record purposes.
- Time Schedule – Students are expected to follow the schedule given and come on time to the Main Gate
7:15 a.m. – Grade 12 (Science Section Students)
7:30 a.m. – Grade 12 (Arts & Commerce Section Students)
8:00 a.m. – Grade 11 (A, B, C, D Section Students)
8:30 a.m. – Grade 11 (E, F, G, H, I Section Students)