Trinity College seeks a confident, dynamic, and ambitious individual for the position of “Media Coordinator“, who will be responsible for the audio, video and photography needs of the entire College covering events and all other requirements.
The prospective candidate should:
- Preferably between 25 – 30 years of age.
- Posses good working and conversational ability in English & Sinhala.
- Ability to handle still and video cameras, sound knowledge in photography, cinematography and editing.
- Ability to handle graphics, special effects, live streaming and audio engineering will be an added advantage.
- Ability to liaise with students and multi-disciplinary staff members in academics and administration
- Has an open mind to continuously learn, contribute value additions to the projects & events including PR & marketing suggestions, a critical eye for detail, and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to take initiative, plan and discuss with internal and external parties and manage all video, sound and photography needs for school events.
The candidate should also possess technical skills in:
1) Editing Photographs on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
2) Creating and editing artistic graphics on Adobe Photoshop.
3) Creating and designing videos on Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
4) ICT literacy and the ability to use Microsoft applications and other online tools for project management and other requirements will be an added advantage.
5) Ability to learn new software and tools is an imperative.
Salary: Will be negotiable, based on experience, qualification and other relevant criteria
Applications (including a covering letter and full CV with details of two non-related referees) should be emailed to email@example.com before 13th January 2023. However, the school reserves the right to appoint sooner than this, should an ideal applicant be identified before this date.