Trinity College seeks a person with drive and high creative excellence as the Sectional Head of the Junior School. The selected candidate will directly come under the purview of the College Executive Council [CEC].
The primary responsibilities for the Sectional Head will include:
- Creative implementation & adaptation of the National Primary Education policies within the academic model of Trinity College Kandy and the overall enactment and supervision of the teaching, learning and assessment processes.
- Assure the full implementation of the Junior School sports and co-curricular activity program in collaboration with Trinity Sports and Co-Curricular Activity Enrichment Initiative.
- Assure the holistic formation of the student in his human, spiritual, intellectual, physical and social growth.
- Effective use and improvement of the Trinity College Learning Management System towards achieving pre-defined essential learning competencies.
- Conduct sector-wide performance appraisals of staff, based of pre-defined KPIs [Key Performance Indicators].
A committed Christian, ideally over 35 years with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and 07 years of teaching experience [preferably primary education] in a reputed institution.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Senior level [grade head / faculty head or above] experience in education management and curriculum implementation.
- Advanced fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent leadership qualities and communication skills across stakeholders.
- Experience in modern learning managements systems and Microsoft applications.
- Familiarity with day/boarding school model, especially in the English Public Schools’ tradition.
Shortlisted applicants will undergo a series of interviews. The selected candidate will be promoted to the position of headmaster / headmistress after a thorough performance appraisal at end of the first year. Emoluments will be based on qualifications and experience and the selected candidate will be expected reside on-campus. Kindly note that influence / representation of any form is strictly prohibited.
Please forward your CV with contact information and the names of two non-affiliated [to TCK] / related referees on or before the 25th of September 2022 to email@example.com or via registered post marked “strictly confidential” and addressed to: The Principal, Trinity College, Kandy.
The Principal has the right to close applications at an early stage.