The Academic Programme has been modified in keeping with the guidelines issued in the current context.
Junior School (Sessions start at 7:30 a.m.)
- Grade One students will follow the schedule already given. Closing time for Grade One will be at 11:30 a.m.
- For information on Groups, kindly check the respective class MS Teams.
Middle School (Sessions start at 7:30 a.m.)
Note: For information on Groups, kindly check the respective class MS Teams.
O/L Section (Sessions start at 7:30 a.m.)
Grade 10 classes will be conducted according to the Regular Time Table for all sections from 25th to 29th January 2021. From 1st to 5th February 2021 the Grade 10 students will have Study Leave in view of the O/L Pilot Examinations.
Grade 11 (Those writing O/L Exam in December 2021) Exam commences on 25th January 2021.
2020 O/L Batch (Those writing O/L Exams in March 2021)
Pilot Exam by the Department of Education will commence on 1st February 2021. In view of the Pilot Examination, from 25th to 29th January 2021 will be a period of Study Leave for the O/L Batch of 2020 (March 2021 Exam Batch).
Pilot Examinations will be held in the Main Hall and in the Rev. Wickramasinghe Block
A/L Section (Sessions start at 7:30 a.m.)
From 01 February 2021 onwards
- Grade 14 Group Projects must be submitted on or before 31 March 2021.
- An elaborate Academic Activity Plan for Grade 14 will be published online on 28 January 2021
Precautions based on recommendation from Trinity Doctors Association
- Wearing face mask is mandatory. Masks with a valve or filter is prohibited. Face shield is highly recommended.
- Hand sanitization and other health guidelines are mandatory to ALL those entering Trinity.
- Maximum ventilation inside the class room and learning spaces (keep all the windows and doors open)
- Adhere to the recommended classroom arrangement at all times.
- Students should strictly occupy the allocated space (marked) in the class.
- Avoid gathering near entry / exit points to the College. Strictly observe one meter distance.
- In the situation of a sick student or a member of the staff, please do not panic. All rapid response health protocols are in place. Be aware of the “holding bays” and “focal persons”.
- Eating in groups is strictly prohibited.
Be Responsible … Be Safe!
Fr. Araliya Jayasundara OSB
22 January 2021